Schneider Electric est le spécialiste mondial de la gestion de l'énergie et des automatismes et a réalisé près de 27 milliards d'euros de chiffre d'affaires en 2015. Nos plus de 160 000 collaborateurs répondent aux besoins de clients dans plus de 100 pays
The VIE is an international program for young professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals. In addition, the candidate cannot come from the country hosting the mission.
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Schneider Electric. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Get to know our company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
* Review and analyse procurement policies, processes, systems and functional needs and provide advice on areas for improvement.
* Understand the SE tools that are used in the procurement process and how they all link in to the Eproc Tool.
* Experience to configure or modify systems to enhance workflow.
* Analyse the end user issues and identify solutions.
* Lead, facilitate and support the project management of the selected system implementation, customisation and integration.
* Identify opportunities for effectiveness and efficiency gains in procurement operations. Draft business case with recommendations on simplifying existing processes.
Education: Master degree - Business School or IT
Technical Field: IT, BI, Data Analysis, statistics (Purchasing,)
Work experience needed: if it is possible on Procurement IT
Requested languages : English fluent, French and spanish would be a plus
Personal abilities or skills: motivated and result-oriented mindset, Excellent interpersonal skills, technical and analytic, Able to work independently and to collaborate remotely also, be flexible and comfortable in a dynamic, international and fast pace environment.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere watch the video
Date de prise de poste : 29/01/2019