Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
Core Operation Services provides transversal production services to all Worldline and equensWorldline entities.
A specific department is in charge of delivering industrialized and automated services:
- Global Services (antivirus, patch management, secured messenging?) are delivered to any entity, in production or end-user area. All services delivered are standard and allow the company to have the same up-to-date and added-value service everywhere
As system administrator, you will have to work on proactive basis to ensure that the platforms are secured, up to date and are running properly in accordance with SLAs.
You will have to participate to the delivery of at least one of the following services :
- Office automation support :
- Overall knowledge of office automation services and architectures
- Definition of policies
- Definition of masters
- Propose technical solutions for new needs
- Patch management and software packaging :
- Administration of SCCM and WSUS
- Ensure that all Items (workstations, servers) are patched and secured
- Identify patches to be applied, test, and deploy
- 3rd party patching (e.g. Secunia)
- Prepare packages to be delivered in all countries
- Administration of global Antivirus Solution :
- Ensure that all Worldline Items (workstations, servers) are covered by a central and up to date antivirus
- Provide regular reporting
- Propose and follow action plans when a deviation is found
- Virtual workstations management :
- Define and maintain images
- Deliver virtual workstations to end users
- Provide 2nd line support (incident management, change management)
- Very good knowledge of Office automation services
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Being a security-minded individual
- Ensure compliance for Service hardening
- Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale. Open to cultural differences.
- Good written and communication skills, good English knowledge is mandatory.
- Good and widespread technical background (Network, System, Database) is an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL , Knowledge in standards related to IT (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO standards, ISAE 3402 ?) would be a plus.
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019