Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
Process modelling and requirement setting
As a process Analyst, you describe in detail the process to be robotised. You translate the process in separate activities and give instructions to the developers. You provide a planning to the client and make sure deadlines are met. You set requirements to be fulfilled before the start of (and during) the project.
Support the build process
You act as a liaison between the client and the developer. Together with the client, you create test-cases and double check if the process is robotized as agreed.
You train end-users how to operate the robot.
Besides participating in building robots, you are also an SME in Robotics Process Automation. You advise clients in how to embed RPA within their organizations and provide trainings.
You also participate in sales processes and advice prospects and clients on possible RPA solutions.
- University degree or university thinking-level thinking.
- 2-5-year experience
- Proven experience with process improvement projects.
- Knowledge of process methodologies like Lean and Six Sigma.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver.
- Willingness to learn basic RPA technical skills.
- Should have affinity with programming/software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019