Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
The market of ATM management has changed over the last few years, and is still evolving. Facing both regulation increasing pressure and revenue decrease, banks are more and more looking for global externalisation based on global operators, performing transaction processing, maintenance, support, cash forecasting, having the ability to take the ATM ownership, and potentially providing "white label" services.
In this context of ATM management development, SeC_ATM management is looking for an experienced PMO. Directly reporting to the head of ATM Service Center, you will take responsibility for processes across the organization, and you will support Service Center's growth.
What will be your job's more important tasks ?
- To contribute to define processes to consolidate Service Center's informations for the Group: financials, projects, HR ; to validate and roll out thoses processes
- To create value added processes in order to manage SeC_ATM activities
- To work with cross-functional entities to prepare and conduct works on : global PMO, HR, Finance, project management, project portfolio management
- To design, build and run (drive use of?) follow-up spreadsheets for financials and resource management, in connection with Sec_ATM top management
- To prepare reporting data : activity follow-up, P&L, HR actions (GPTW, ?)
- To lead global projects at the department level : PCI, RGPD, ?
- To attend meetings with SeC ATM director and approval authorities
Located in Blois or Bezons, you are able to travel in Europe and meet delivery teams (Blois in France and Roma in Italy) and to contribute to growth.
- Atos and/or Worldline global processes (Rainbow, ?)
- Atos and Worldline office tooling (Sharepoint, MS/Office, chess environment,?)
- Basic knowledge on ATM appreciated (training available)
- Appetence for processes and organisation
- Project Manager, typically GCM PM5-6
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019