Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
As International Pricing Analyst, you develop and implement pricing strategies and models in coordination with the experienced team of pricing managers, for our European activities, to ensure Worldline is a value added partner to its merchants.
- Develop the pricing simulation models/tools
- Develop and produce global pricing reports to provide insightful analysis and enable us to track the success of pricing projects
- Conduct profitability, price sensitivity, risks and scenario analysis and identify opportunities for price optimization. Present recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Monitor competitors offering and pricing and perform positioning analyses
- Manage changes in interchange, scheme fees and other contributory factors through to a structured program of portfolio repricing
- Support the sales force, product and Go To Market on all matters related to pricing, margin calculation, bids, RFP's and renegotiations
Experience and competences
- Masters Degree (Business/Economics or Finance or Marketing)
- 4/5 years' experience with pricing, sales controlling and/or business management/consulting roles, that have included quantitative analysis, costing modelling and project management
- First experience in the payment industry would be a plus.
- Results oriented, excellent analytical skills, ability to prepare complex analysis and interpret business analysis
- Able to undertake quantitative concepts/forecasting
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Demonstrating initiative, high energy and ambition
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Strong knowledge of Excel and able to adapt to different IT environments
- International profile: Fluency in English is mandatory. A second language will be an important plus (German, Dutch,?).
- Ile de France office (Bezons).
- The job requires travels in Brussels and also on other locations in Europe.
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 30/12/2018