Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
As a global Customer Delivery Manager (CDM), you will be responsible for the coordination of the implementation of new payment solutions with international customers. You will align with internal and external stakeholders and make sure a high quality of service is provided. You will be end-to-end responsible for the operational roll-out and escalate towards management in order to guarantee the correct implementation of the contract.
After implementation, you remain responsible for the good service provided to the customer. You will follow up the SLA's, discuss the provided services regularly with the customer and act as escalation point if problems are not adequately handled by Customer Services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are involved in the negotiations of new international contracts and will help the Sales Manager in clarifying the operational impact of this contract.
- After the contract has been signed, you will take up the responsibility to coordinate the implementation of these operational services and align with stakeholders within Worldline and with outside partners to get the services delivered in time.
- You will report concerning the status of the roll-out towards internal management of Worldline and align together with the Sales Manager and the Customer in order to provide the services in time.
- You have regular meetings with the customer to discuss the on-going implementation and the operational performance of the services
- You have regular meetings with Sales, Experts and Customer Services departments to discuss the services provided to the customer and ways to improve them over time
- You create SLA's and follow them up regularly with the customer and the responsible Customer Services departments
- You report directly to the Head of Customer Delivery Management Global and take up responsibility for some of the top customers of Worldline
- Experience in SDM/CDM tasks in a commercial environment
- Fluent English speaking and writing. Other languages are optional
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work in an international environment with colleagues from different European countries
- Customer focused
- Able to work in a structured way
- Experience in communicating with senior management (internal and external)
- Experience in working in an IT operational environment or a technical environment
- Stress resistant
- Willingness to travel within Europe
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019