Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
General Job Description
Contract Management Office is looking for a Contract Manager with extended experience in the management and negotiation of Information Technology contracts (gained either as a member of an in-house legal department or Contract Management function, preferably in a large international group) to be appointed as Contract Manager, located in Paris (Bezons). The required experience on Information Technology contracts includes experience on deals involving, among others, systems integration, application and development maintenance, IT infrastructure, and managed services/outsourcing deals preferably in public sector.
The Contract Manager is a strong client facing role. The Contract Manager is a Key player in the account governance, participating at top level executive meetings as a trustful advisor to the business teams, and managing compliance with contractual obligations protecting Worldline interests and supporting business strategy decisions.
The Contract Managers community is composed by a team of highly experienced contract experts, working in a global and smart professional environment in the major accounts of the Group over several countries, duly interconnected with latest technology tools that allow building their network to exchange knowledge and share different experiences. The community benefits from working under the same consistent methodology and standards defined at the Group level, and having mobility and career opportunities for progressing.
The CM works closely with the account and delivery teams and support functions (Finance, etc.), and is responsible for ensuring awareness of and compliance with contract management processes. The job is focused on the following areas:
- Being a proactive member of Worldline delivery team, advising and collaborating with the delivery managers and other team members in the contract execution, and management of the daily contractual relationship with the customer in a way that protects the Worldline's interests.
- Becoming the first point of contact of the delivery team for all contractual matters, being in charge of the direct follow up of the contract / legal aspects associated with relevant customer contract/s in close coordination with the corresponding Legal Counsels.
- Collaborating with the delivery teams in scope/gap analysis, project governance, management of change requests, management of subcontractors, monitor of the acceptance procedures, contract interpretation, etc.
- Participating in negotiations preparations, strategy definition and meetings with the customer.
- Drafting - with the other members of the delivery team- of any notifications to be sent to the customer on any contract related topic
- Ensuring that all contract changes (e.g. addendum) are recorded in correct time and format, and that the performance of the contractual obligations is properly tracked, documented and monitored.
- Identifying, assessing and managing risk-related areas in the contract execution and supporting rigorous and effective risk management processes.
- Providing advice on issues of contractual interpretation, and assisting in any disputes resolution process.
- Participating in the review of, and subsequent transmittal of approved proposals or service orders to the customer.
- Developing external relationships with Client contract management counterparts, Client procurement and third party personnel, as may be required.
Skills, knowledge and job requirements
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the area of contract management / legal and commercial
/ contracts negotiation, in the Supplier side.
- Experience in IT market. Strong understanding of contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions within systems integration, application and development maintenance, and infrastructure/outsourcing contracts.
- Strong business focus, solution and problem solving oriented, and ability to assess
contractual topics in ways to improve contracts' productivity.
- Discipline and ability to set-up, to document and to deploy contract management processes in coordination with the operational teams in a global and international environment.
- Strong communication skills with all level of management (external or internal).
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Deliver on commitments: be reliable, risk sensitive, agile and creative.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a fluctuating workload and multiple priorities.
- Mastering the French and English language.
- Business travel could be required from time to time.
- The Contract Manager will be integrated as an active member of the delivery and account team
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019