Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
As Business M&A consultant, you will be responsible for merger and acquisition projects follow-up, from initial assessment to due diligence investigation and financial modeling of de-risking and synergies. You will prepare management decision and coordinate ad-hoc expert teams when required. You will responsible of the business vision of the deal, from initial screening to signing and then closing.
1/ M&A lead nurturing
- Acquire continuously market knowledge (e.g. identification of actors and potential M&A targets)
- Facilitate initial unformal discussions with potential targets
- Elaborate company profile based on public information
2/ M&A due diligence management
- Case analysis, due diligence (remote or on-site), business assessment
- Ensure internal coordination inside WL and between WL and group M&A
- Prepare management decision (e.g. reviews)
3/ M&A transaction support
- Support legal and finance teams during the preparation of deal legal documentation before signing
- Ensure proper support for signing to closing actions (e.g. provide information for anti-trust filing, prepare and coach integration team, finalize ancillary agreements such as interim service agreement)
- Secure the handover from case team to integration team
Proven experience in a business development or consultant role
Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional
At ease in international and inter cultural relationships. Fluent English is a must. Any other language is an asset.
Capacity to combine a high level view on the case and, in the same time, to dig into details to ensure that everything was checked out with great care
Able to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders
Precise, organized personality with attention on detailed execution
Si vous êtes intéressé(e), envoyez votre candidature sur firstname.lastname@example.org
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 26/01/2019