Atos SE (Société Européenne), est un leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conse
Within R&D department of Worldline, you will join the the High Processing Volume team, which is focused on themes such as AI, Blockchain and Robotic.
At an international level, you will:
- Communicate and highlight the added value of the R&D department projects. Your communication scope will include internal and external interlocutors.
- Follow, support and communicate on the R&D projects deliveries.
The missions will include several communications-related & project management tasks like:
- The lead of a communication action for internal and external audiences of the R&D. Including deliverables presentations, plan approaches, pitches? Prior to that, you will have to understand and master the technical subjects our R&D team is working on.
- Project coordination between Worldline teams: R&D, Business Units, Marketing and Sales, Production Units?
- Identification of potential (internal and external) clients, and decision makers within the projects scopes
- Opportunity studies
- Benchmarks & market watch across different sectors
- On occasion, meetings, conferences, events and workshops organization
- You are a student in business or engineering, Bac +4/5, school or university
- Curious, you are very dynamic and autonomous, and have a strong initiative spirit.
You are not afraid to discover how things work by yourself, and to meet new people. You have a good sense of analysis, synthesis, communication and relational skills. You are rigorous, comfortable with team working? And like to get out of your comfort zone!
- Fluent in English. A second language is an asset.
What you will learn or improve
- Apply your communication, marketing and management skills, and your creativity, to innovative projects
- To understand how a large company such as Worldline works, at different scales
- To work in a tech environment, composed of engineers and researchers
- To learn new technical subjects, master them and being able to present them
- To take initiatives from your own ideas
Merci de vous référer au descriptif de poste qui apparait dans la partie "Mission".
Date de prise de poste : 20/01/2019